Expert HVAC, Air Conditioning, and Heating Repair in Mobile, AL
Emergency Repair Service Hotline: 251-639-9234
If your HVAC system begins to malfunction, you could be in for a world of discomfort. At T. Batchelor and Son Inc., our licensed contractors and specialists are committed to ensuring that you get the repair service you need, whenever you need it most. We are available to assist you to get your comfort system running smoothly again.
30 Years of Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Experience
At T. Batchelor and Son Inc., we have 30 years of experience in heating and air conditioning repair, and we are certified by trusted organizations like The Air Conditioning Contractor's Association of America and the North American Technician Excellence (NATE). We are authorized Bryant dealers, and we have the ability to service systems built by other manufacturers as well.
Our team is available to assist you in any heating or cooling emergency 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long. And we can help prevent such emergencies with regular maintenance visits from our friendly, highly skilled technicians who can ensure that your heating and cooling system function optimally throughout the year.
Efficient Services from T. Batchelor and Son Inc.
Give us a call if your HVAC unit leaks water, makes unusual noises, doesn’t blow air, or doesn’t turn on at all. A comfort system that isn't getting the job done could not only mean uncomfortable indoor temperatures, but also escalating energy bills. Let our experienced team of experts diagnose and repair your heating or air conditioning system.
To ensure that our experts can perform timely and efficient repair of your HVAC system, take a moment to prepare your home for the appointment. Ensuring that our specialist has all of the necessary information can help us get your system back to top-performing condition.
Here are a few things to do in preparation for your service appointment:
- Know where all of the units in your heating and cooling system are located.
- Perform basic troubleshooting tactics.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Write down the model numbers of all your Bryant products.
- Be ready to explain clearly what symptoms or problems you've had.
- Know how long ago your problem began.
- Before your service visit, be sure your system is easily accessible to your technician, and if your air conditioner or heat pump is frozen, turn it off and allow it to thaw out so it can be serviced.
- If your system's products are in an attic or crawl space, please make it easily accessible.
- Lock pets in a separate room so they don't get in the way or get hurt.
- Make sure there's an adult (18 or over) home to legally allow entry to your home.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Many technicians will call to confirm the appointment on their way.
- If you rent your home, make sure you have your landlord's permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump or air conditioner is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it's thawed and ready for service.
- Make available a file containing information on all prior services performed on your system.
- Be prepared to make a payment to the dealer.
We have built our reputation on reliability, exceptional customer service, and sustainability, and we would love to add you to our long list of satisfied customers. If your heating, air conditioning, or HVAC system needs maintenance or repair, give us a call today.